Friday, October 20, 2023

Another Visit to Magnolia Table and The Silos

 10.19.2023

While Kenny Worked in Virginia Chris, Noel, and I met for breakfast for another yummy meal at Magnolia table.  We were then off to The Silos for some shopping during the 20th Silobration.  They rented a condo in downtown Waco which afforded me a close, reserved parking space.  We enjoyed shopping and met Jimmy Don.  I saw Joanna’s Mom.  I got some fun things.  I really hope it all fits in my suitcase!









We visited the Dr. Pepper Museum which is just across the street.




I’m our way to dinner we stopped at the Waco Suspension Bridge which was completed in 1870 and was part of The Chisholm Trail.  



Noel’s pictures are better of this area, but for some reason Google isn’t picking them up.  I’ll have to update these posts when I get back to my actual computer.  The fun day was definitely worth my aching feet when I got back to the hotel!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tourists in Our Own Backyard - Washington DC Monuments and Cherry Blossoms

 3/22/2024 Washington DC is a beautiful city, particularly this time of year.  Today we made the trek to the city which we don't do near...